All 9 art Reviews

Natalie Natalie

yes we do love boobies! Great style and colouring!

MOAR!

Plague Plague

A quote comes to mind.

"BRING OUT YER DEAD!"

but srsly, good work with colors and quallity are nice
perspective and proportions need improvment
(bad English, sorry to all grammar nazi)

Pink Pink

cute pic

and incredible and unrelated story. I am glad that you used your author comment as a second media format. i like dicks. and i like the cute picture. and formats.

also metrian said the pic needs to be more cute.
I dont know why (???)

Araelyn responds:

Hahaha. Aw thank you! Yes and that story is very true, and very hilarious.

shark anatomy fail shark anatomy fail

lol

awesome face and he is fat LOL
teh teeth are very satisfying.

World Revolution World Revolution

wow Chrono-trigger.

I played that game ages ago!!! I used to be a console gameing kind of person, and seeing this was a blast back. its a magnificent work, and i can see that you toned the colours down to present a more natural and realistic perspective from the characters. I also give you points because it is not anime >:(

that being said: i feel like there is a lot of negative space under the sword, and perhaps the placement of your people could have corrected that. specifically glenn looks out of place. :\ but whatever, taken for what it is, i love it!

;)

maniac086 responds:

Thank ya very much!!

That negative space has its moments of rubbing me the wrong way as well. And you're right, for what's there right now, I think it comes down to the placement/pose of Frog/Glenn. I did have to move him up because the sword obstructing his legs and feet looked more awkward.

Really, I guess it comes down to Crono's katana. Going right to the edge of the composition isn't helping open up that box of negative space down there...

Thanks for the critique. It'll be something to keep in mind for when I go in and tweak the composition to accommodate the planned second half (Lavos facing them down). Thanks much!!

Scrambled Eggs Scrambled Eggs

lol wut?

thats so random!

Creation of Adam Sketch Creation of Adam Sketch

nice

now make the one on the left into a cock.

and you will fit right in here at Newgrounds

Hand and Strings Hand and Strings