View Profile Pinkv86

8 Movie Reviews

Holy shit! One of the most artistic, calculated, played out, and well done stories I've seen here in a while! The climax and execution was perfect yet the ending was atypical. Overall was something different from the run-of-the-mill factory cookie stamp story formula that saturates the creative side of the internet nowadays! GOOD FKING JOB!

great animation

AHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

i did not see that comeing
i agree with the first commenter guy the splosion wasnt great.
but it makes me LUL

VictorNiss responds:

YAY! i am glad you enjoyed my animating.
i work to please you.

AMAZING!

i mean wow. i dont understand whats going on and whos the big cyborg and why is hank all crabby mutant? amazing still

4 Audio Reviews

tranquil. Makes me think of a outback small town story or something of the nature.

NeverHundred responds:

Well, i do live in an outback small town... and in The Nature where ever that is.

well

if you could find another guitar and drum and basses you could have a good band going. ;)

AndrewTheNinja responds:

well i only plan on putting my solo stuff up here. all i need is a drummer and my band will be complete so almost there

how fun!

makes me wants to play the tedious puzzle games

NeverHundred responds:

Of course! This song is guarantied to raise ones intelligence by a forth of a point!

8 Art Reviews

yes we do love boobies! Great style and colouring!

MOAR!

A quote comes to mind.

"BRING OUT YER DEAD!"

but srsly, good work with colors and quallity are nice
perspective and proportions need improvment
(bad English, sorry to all grammar nazi)

cute pic

and incredible and unrelated story. I am glad that you used your author comment as a second media format. i like dicks. and i like the cute picture. and formats.

also metrian said the pic needs to be more cute.
I dont know why (???)

Araelyn responds:

Hahaha. Aw thank you! Yes and that story is very true, and very hilarious.

All hail the mighty Pink Volt!

PinkVolt @Pinkv86